plug and play solution to replace the factory supercharger cooling pump found on the Gen2 CTS-V and ZR1 Corvette. The CWA-100-3 flows slightly better than very popular Varimax pump and is a direct replacement. This pump flows ~ 12 gallons per minute at ~ 7 psi system pressure. Which is a 30% increase over the Varimax. the DMS kit will come with a plug and play wiring harness for the 2009-2014 CTS-V or 2009-2013 Corvette ZR1 and a mounting clamp.
This pump is versatile enough to be an asset to any cooling system.
• Name: “Pierburg CWA100-3”
• Operation voltage: 8-16 volts
• Weight: approx. 1.0 kg
• Current consumption: 8.5A max. / (approx. 0.2mA in standby mode)
• Nominal diff. pressure: ? 0.75 bar *
• Flow rate: approx. 30-35 l/min @ 0.75bar / 40-45 l/min @ 0.50bar
• Speed: approx. 7000 rpm
• Temperature range: -40°C – 110°C (water) / -40°C – 120°C (ambient)
• Protection: IP 67 + IP 69 K
• Inlet / outlet nozzle removable / Four possible positions
• Inlet/Outlet Size 3/4 inch